Skip to content
- I (see) this film last Tuesday.
- You (find) your pen yet?
- Jane (go) home and (have) dinner alone.
- I first (meet) Kate at a school party.
- When I (live) in England, I (have) a good time.
- Fred always (work) in this factory?
- The dog (bring) back the ball.
- We not (order) our meal yet.
- Charles (be) ill, so he (have to) go to hospital.
- I (finish) this letter.
- How old (be) your grandfather when he (die)?
- Mandy (go) to the disco and (meet) her friends there.
- I (stop) smoking five years ago.
- You ever (see) a crocodile?
- I (have) a good time with Jane at the party, but we not (meet) since then.
- Fred not (arrive) yet.
- When Jack’s wife (leave) him, he not (want) to live any longer.
- I not (see) a good film since last month.
Materials for students